Weight Gain –
In order to accomplish a healthy weight gain, the emphasis is on intelligently creating a positive energy balance, between diet and exercise. Ideally weight gain should be from lean muscle mass. Just emphasizing a high caloric intake alone will likely increase fat mass and put you at a higher risk for being unhealthy. Anaerobic, strength, muscle building, and weight restistant training will be primary. This program will give you the healthy muscle bulk you are looking for, you will have size with toned and defined muscle.
- Healthy nutrition, reducing the risk of adding fat and risk of disease.
- Healthy impact on bones, muscles and joints.
- Increases Flexibility and stability which is especially important with aging.
- Decrease your risk for coronary heart disease.
- Incorporating Weight/Resistance Training will decrease your risk for Osteoporosis.
- Boosts mind and mental well being.
- Reduces stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Increases self-esteem and confidence.
- Develops positive self-image
Request an appointment Here