Weight Loss –
Anaerobic and Aerobic training are both used during weight loss programs. Due to the caloric expenditure, weight training will be primary and heavily recommended depending on your ability and desires. It is not only the calories burned during the weight lifting session but the long-term effect it has on your metabolism increasing your caloric demands over a 24 hour period by approximately 15%. Cardio and aerobic training will also be heavily incorporated into your weightlifting workouts, for controlling lean muscle mass and fat mass, to improve cardiovascular and respiratory function. We will provide Nutritional Guidance combined with the training.
- Weight Control reducing obesity and all the health complications related to being overweight.
- Reduce and Control High Blood Pressure
- Reduce and Control High Cholesterol
- Helps control and lower risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Healthy impact on bones, muscles and joints.
- Increases Flexibility and stability which is especially important with aging.
- Decrease your risk for coronary heart disease.
- Incorporating Weight/Resistance Training will decrease your risk for Osteoporosis.
- Boosts mind and mental well being.
- Reduces stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Increases self-esteem and confidence.
- Develops positive self-image